And the winner is ... Toni!Way to go girls. I am glad you guys found a way to fit in your exercise. There weren't a ton of entries so this tells me a couple of things.
1. It IS really hard to fit in exercise.
2. You can't really motivate other people to exercise, even if you offer them money.
Even with the pressure of not sounding like a hypocrite on my blog was not enough motivation to overcome the busyness of life. So somehow we have to make the time and make exercise a priority. It takes a lot of discipline. When you find out the secret, let me know!!
So here is a recipe...
strawberry and date vinaigrette
Little less than 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Little less than 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
3 medjool dates
5 frozen strawberries
Blend in blender till smooth.
** This is great with a fruit/green salad. Some possible combinations:
1. spinach, pecans, strawberries
2. romaine, apples, raisins, walnuts, thinly sliced red onion
3. mixed baby greens, pear, almonds
Here is how we had it last night:
mixed baby greens, apples, raw pumpkin seeds