Thursday, June 23, 2011

Strawberry Spinach Salad

I stole these pics off my sister's blog but I was the one who gave her the recipe in the first place so I don't feel bad... I originally got this recipe from greensmoothiegirl.com



The salad:
Fresh Baby Spinach 4-6 oz.
Fresh Strawberries, about 15, sliced
1/4-1/2 cup pecans, chopped
The dressing:
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/8 cup honey
1/2 Tbl poppy seeds
dash of paprika
Combine all the ingredients and serve or refrigerate until ready to eat!



** This salad is great for summer and you can mix this dressing up for any green/fruit combination you can think of.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted the recipe for this! Thank you, thank you...and yummmmm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making this for dinner tonight, just brought my laptop in the kitchen so I could read the recipe as I went. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete